This could have been the 50 reasons… lucky for you I kept it short. This seems obvious, but far too many Photo an Day Programs are anything but organized, hassle-free and fun. How would you describe yours? An even better question to ask… How do parents in your league describe Photo Day? (check out the testimonials of our clients on the last page)
1. A quality Photo Day Program will leave your league participants thrilled.
2. The commission paid back to the league will be large and have a huge impact.
3. You won’t have to do anything. From scheduling to distribution the Photo Day Program will run itself.
4. Photo Day reflects heavily upon the overall success of your league. It’s nearly impossible to grow your league with a poor Photo Day Program.
5. It’s easy. Coaches, parents, players, and league admins will agree.